Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fly Circle B340 DS User review


I had brought this phone for 3450/- this week and with what I have seen Its absolutely worth the price.

Delights

The looks are really good and the navigation and the menus are also good.
The social networking features are impressive although I was not able to get Nimbuzz run on this.
Tried Snaptu and Opera Mini with IDEA GPRS and they are just working fine except for low connection speeds at times.
Got GoTalkMobile (GTALK for mobile) installed and is working real good.
Was able to use the webcam feature with Skype
Bluetooth is just fine with good speed.
Security settings look impressive although I am about to test them
Audio quality is ok.

Buggings..

The Nimbuzz issue with IDEA GPRS is still bugging me.
Had issues with using mobile as webcam with Yahoomessenger which kept crashing.

No comments: