Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The movie that shook me up - achanurangatha veedu

hey for those who love kerala and malayalam movies watch the movie achanurangatha veedu-u 'll lose if dont watch it out.

I feel that it is a movie of numerous hidden messages. I personally saw the movie with my friends.I felt bad when my friends expressed bad abt the movie.
The movie is still resting in my heart as a pain.I felt guilty of my consciousness but i couldn't find why?

The movie also depicts the typical kerala scenario where relationships are getting much thinner among friends as well as family members which diverts the mind in to other extreme thoughts.

I believe it is amovie that every teenager and every youth of kerala should watch to enlighten one 's consciousness about the hidden animal inside the all innocent malayalee.

hats off to all who thought of making such a movie.....

No comments: